Re!gnite Africa is excited to announce the call for applications to the 2017 Career Positioning Program. This annual program is open to all fresh graduates with less than one year of professional experience or finalists looking for career development opportunities.
This is a competitive program limited to outstanding and self-driven young leaders only. It trains participants to prepare for the modern workplace of any field. Qualified candidates are taken through a six weeks course on various career topics and later assisted in their search for internships and jobs.
Selected candidates will be required to pay 50,000shs as course fee to take care of logistics, certificate, and breakfast for the six weeks. Trainings involve group face-to-face sessions and one-on-one interactions with a mentor; training dates are set by participants; and venues will be within in Kampala, Uganda, but will change depending on training needs.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Self-awareness and personal branding
- Crafting your CV/Resume
- Basic leadership, management and entrepreneurship skills ( including problem-solving and critical thinking…)
- The science and art of networking
- Basic writing skills
- Introduction to youth advocacy for social change
- Basic leadership & management skills
- Time, financial management and budgeting skills for your income
All interested candidates should sign up immediately by sending their CVs and cover letters including their contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted!
Deadline is JULY 28th 2017. SPREAD THE WORD
Check out our past programs in the following links: