The call for applications to the 2019 Career Positioning Program is open. The program aims to prepare young adults for the workforce by equipping them knowledge, skills, and on-the-job experience needed for the modern workplace.
The 2019 CPP will take place in three phases: training and practice phase, mentorship and search for internship phase, and finally, the graduation and on-going support phase. These phases will be accompanied by take home assignments and field visits.
We aim to recruit 30 candidates for this year’s cohort of the program with a 50% – 50% gender composition. The program aims to provide out of school and pre-employment skilling and support that supports participants through five key learning modules: professional positioning; critical thinking & problem solving; self-awareness, attitude and emotional intelligence; management and working well with others; and financial and self-management etiquette.
Lead coordinators of the program include one of Re!gnite Africa’s key staff and an assistant (usually an alumni or fellow of the current CPP training program). Trainees will be matched with an alumni peer mentor and a senior mentor in their field of interest and specialty for further professional guidance for the duration of the program.
APPLICATIONS OPEN: July 4th
DEADLINE: July 22nd
Selected candidates will be notified of their opportunity by August 5th. All selected candidates will be required to attend the orientation and induction ceremony on August 22nd.
– A fresh graduate of any professional field as of January 2018 looking to get a job or start your own social change venture
– Ability to committee to an intensive four to five months with the CPP, and especially be able to attend compulsory trainings and mentorship sessions.
– Have access to internet to check emails
– Ability to work with teams consistently and respectfully
– SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL PAY 50,000 UGX to cover basic logistical program needs such as snacks and print-outs of training materials.
As part of the application, upload your CV/resume, a transcript (official/unofficial), and answer these two mandatory questions below. All information submitted is confidential and only the reviewing team will read these applications.
For any questions or inquiries or feedback, please reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Follow the link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kcSzNHoG6cleYPJFX6dMNyazJ1aXyUdh1iwlePp1_xM/edit?ts=5d1937a0